Did you know a verse in the Bible (Luke 21:25) can be translated to reference the current worldwide LOCKDOWNS?!
Here’s what Luke 21:25 says in the KJV translation, quoting Jesus speaking about the end of this age:
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and UPON THE EARTH DISTRESS OF NATIONS, WITH PERPLEXITY; the sea and the waves roaring”
Note the word distress, from Thayer Definition = “a holding together” – συνόχηsunochē Phonetic: soon-okh’-ay
Strong’s Concordance G4928 DISTRESS,
Root word from Strong’s G4912; RESTRAINT, that is, (figuratively) anxiety: – anguish, distress.
From dictionary: RESTRAINT noun
1a. The act of restraining:
b. The condition of being restrained, especially the condition of losing one’s freedom.
2a. An influence that inhibits or restrains:
b. A device or other means of restraining movement:
3. Control of the expression of one’s feelings;
1. The threat or use of force to prevent, restrict, or dictate the action or thought of others.
2. The state of being restricted or confined within prescribed bounds:
3. One that restricts, limits, or regulates; a check: “UPON THE EARTH DISTRESS OF NATIONS” can be understood as the RESTRAINTS, CONSTRAINTS or the LOCKDOWNS and VIRUS PASSPORTS being implemented by the world’s governments. Notice that the RESTRAINTS, CONSTRAINTS or the LOCKDOWNS and VIRUS PASSPORTS would have to result in “perplexity.” The root word of “perplexity” in Thayer Definition:
1) to be without resources, to be in straits, to be left wanting, to be embarrassed, to be in doubt, not to know which way to turn
2) to be at a loss with one’s self, be in doubt
3) not to know how to decide or what to do, to be perplexed.
Luke 21:25 “upon the earth LOCKDOWNS of nations without resources, being in straits, being left wanting…
Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT UP your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
The information in this post was borrowed, with permission, from